Social Work students at our University of Calgary, Lethbridge campus location

Lethbridge Campus Information

University of Lethbridge Services

BSW students in Lethbridge use many ULethbridge student services as the result of an inter-institutional agreement.

You are issued ULethbridge ID cards, which identify you as a legitimate user of various services.

Some key services are described below.

Everyone must get a ID card. If you already have an card from last year, that will work just fine. If you do not have an ID card, you can get one at the Computer Labs in Turcotte Hall (TH218).

If you do not have a ULethbridge ID number, see Patti-Jo (room E524 in University Hall).

You will need to bring a piece of photo ID to get your ID card.

As part of your student fees you are part of a Student Health and Dental plan from the University of Lethbridge. You can choose to opt out of this plan by providing proof of coverage on another plan. If you choose to opt out you must provide proof of coverage.

To opt out, fill out the necessary forms from the Students' Union Office. Once you've completed the forms, bring a copy to the Social Work office (E526) and the charges will then be taken off your account.

You can also pick up a brochure at the Students' Union Office outlining the services you are covered for with the plan.

You have access to ULethbridge's Library and Recreation Services.

When you go to use the Library or Recreation Services at ULethbridge you will need to tell them you are a Social Work student right away. Even though you have an ID number you do not show up in the ULethbridge system - they will check that your name is on the list we provided them.