Graduate Certificates: Clinical Social Work Practice
Last day to add or swap Fall courses
Tuition and fee payment deadline
Thanksgiving Day - University Closed
Remembrance Day - University Closed
- Fall term lectures end
- Last day to withdraw from Fall term courses
Dec. 12, 2020
Fall term Final Examination period
Fall term ends
Holiday Observance - University Closed
Registration & Course Enrolment
Information on registration dates and responsibilities.
Schedules and locations of graduate courses in each program as well as textbook links.
Archived Course Outlines
Course descriptions, learning outcomes, required reading and course assessments (assignments and exams).
Student Accessibility Services
Do you require academic accommodation? SAS is here to help.
My GradSkills offers learning and writing support along with a range of helpful workshop and mentoring opportunities.
Fees & Financial Information
Find your graduate student fees, your account balance, how to pay your account and much more.
- SOWK 610.04 - Clinical SW Practice with Mental Health & Addictions
- SOWK 612.04 - Mental Health & Addiction Practice with Transitional Age Populations (18-25 years)
- SOWK 614.04: Mental Health & Addiction Practice with Diverse Populations and Complex Contexts
- SOWK 616.04: Mental Health & Addiction Practice with Adult Populations (26-64 years)
- SOWK 610.01 - Fundamentals of Trauma-Informed Practice
- SOWK 612.01 - Trauma Impacts and Interventions Across the Life Span
- SOWK 614.01 - Advanced Trauma-Informed Practice with Indigenous People and Communities
- SOWK 616.01 - Advanced Trauma Interventions in Diverse Contexts
You will be awarded a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Social Work Practice after successful completion.
Your certificate consists of four integrated courses (12 units) completed over the fall and winter semesters (8 months). You must adhere to the prescribed sequence of courses.
"Laddering" Into the MSW Program - After completing a certificate in Advanced Social Work Practice and a Specialization certificate, students can apply to the Master of Social Work Program. Learn more