English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ibt) score of 97 with no section less than 20.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 with no section less than 6.0 (Academic version).
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 68, or higher (Academic version).
- Canadian Academic English Language test (CAEL) score of 70 (no less than 70 in writing and speaking; 60 in reading and listening).
- Academic Communication Certificate (ACC) score A- in academic writing and oral communication courses and B+ in other courses.
English Language Proficiency Exempt Countries
Students who have completed a baccalaurate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution that teaches in English in any of the countries listed below, will have satisfied the English Language Proficiency requirement. Eligible institutions must be listed as providing English language instruction in the World Higher Education Database (WHED).
Antigua, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jamaica, Montserrat, New Zealand, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, USA.