English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ibt) score of 97 with no section less than 20.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 with no section less than 6.0 (Academic version).
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 68, or higher (Academic version).
- Canadian Academic English Language test (CAEL) score of 70 (no less than 70 in writing and speaking; 60 in reading and listening).
- Academic Communication Certificate (ACC) score A- in academic writing and oral communication courses and B+ in other courses.