SAR Community-based Learning Circles Coordinator (CBLC Coord.)
- F2021 - SOWK 304 - Diversity and Oppression Theme Course
- F2021 - SOWK 305 - Diversity and Oppression Portfolio Project
- W2022 - SOWK 306 - Social Work Methods Course
- W2022 - SOWK 399 - Practice and Evaluation with Organizations
- W2022 - SOWK 412 - Practicum II
- W2022 - SOWK 413 - Integrative Semi
Research and teaching
Research and Scholarly Activity
Linda’s academic and research interests include social work education and social justice, anti-oppressive social work practice, field education, community service learning, distance learning, organizational development, and family practice.
Dr. Linda Fehr is a Senior Instructor at the Faculty of Social Work’s Southern Alberta Region. From her office on the University of Lethbridge campus, she provides instruction within the Lethbridge BSW & MSW programs and the Medicine Hat Learning Circles BSW program.
Linda’s teaching and learning interests are in experiential learning processes that are inquiry-based, collaborative, and cooperative; encourage critical thinking; and are student-oriented building upon student experiences, practice interests, and learning needs.