To get started, log into myUofC > click on 'Program and Advising Info' > choose 'Letter of Permission'.
You can list more than one course, but you can only choose one institution. If you are taking courses at two institutions you will need to submit a separate paper-based LOP for the second institution (available through Student Services).
- Select the term.
- Fill in the required information: host institution, reason for taking the course, and abbreviated course name/number (e.g., PSYC 200 not Psychology 200).
- Click the checkbox granting permission for UCalgary to request transcripts from ApplyAlberta institutions.
- Click 'Next', review the information you have entered, and 'Submit'.
- Check the status of your LOP in your Student Centre. Once it is approved you will be emailed a pdf copy.
Already submitted your LOP and need to make a change?
- Same term and institution? You must check that the new course transfers - you do not need a new LOP.
- Same term and different institution? You need to complete a paper-based LOP (available through Student Services).