Contact a student advisor

If you're applying to the faculty provide your relevant education (e.g. BA Arts, or Social Work Diploma) and where you went to school. Current students, please include your program, location and year of study (i.e. MSW, Edmonton campus.)
Please enter your UCID if you have one.
(Please provide details so we can research your question.)
How would you like to be contacted?
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.